When using AbideEdict Web Site, you may encounter documents or other information resources contributed or licensed by private individuals, companies, or organizations that may be protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use (PDF link) as defined in the copyright laws requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
The trademarks, service marks and logos including the name AbideEdict and AbideEdict logo used and displayed on this Web site belong to AbideEdict. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Web site, without the prior written permission.
AbideEdict website may contain links to other sites. AbideEdict has no control over the information and privacy policies and practices of those Web sites, and is not responsible for their content, collection and use of information, or freedom from error or viruses. It is your responsibility to recognize, by paying attention to your browser’s address bar, when you are leaving AbideEdict site.
Information presented on this Web Site is collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the site visitor\reader. While every effort is made to keep such information accurate and up-to-date, AbideEdict cannot certify the accuracy and\or authenticity of any information that originates from third parties. Under no circumstances shall AbideEdict be liable for any decisions, actions taken or omissions made from reliance on any information contained herein from whatever source, nor shall AbideEdict be liable for any other consequences from any such reliance.
Neither AbideEdict, nor its subsidiaries and partners, or its licensors, shall not be liable to you for:
Any direct, indirect, secondary, special, significant or commendable damages which may be incurred by you, or caused under any conjecture of liability. This includes, but not be limited to, any loss of – Profit, Goodwill or business reputation, Data endured, Cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss; Any loss or damage incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
1. Any dependence placed by you on the accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any transaction between you and the advertiser or sponsor whose advertising shows up on our portal / services offered pages.
2. Any changes that AbideEdict shall make to the services, or for any permanent/temporary termination in the provision of the services that includes features within the services, etc.
3. The deletion or failure to keep a back up of any content and other communications transmitted by or through your use of the services.
4. You failing to offer AbideEdict with correct account information.
5. You failing to keep your password or account details secure and confidential; The restrictions on AbideEdict legal responsibility to you, that are mentioned above shall apply whether or not AbideEdict has been advised of or must have been conscious of the likelihood of any such losses arising. For any queries related to refunds/cancellation/rescheduling, kindly refer to our "Refunds and Cancellation Policy."
We can be reached via e-mail email@example.com or by telephone at +1-913-871-1466. Our address is: AbideEdict 2712 W. 121st Ter. Leawood, KS 66209, USA.